Sunday, April 30, 2017

Blanc et bleu reflections..



Reflections of the sculpture Spanda and the Elizabeth Quay Carousel last seen on the blog here and looking experimentally different below.. it's been a while since I played :) The CDP theme for May is 'Let's Eat!', who has their shot ready for tomorrow? With one day to go.. not me! There's a skill to food shots that I haven't quite mastered yet, I may have to try one of the alternative suggestions! Hope you have a happy and safe Sunday, take care...


16 comments:

  1. Successful reflections. Nothing like an amusement park to entertain. Like what you did with the carousel as line drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful reflection and I LOVE that carousel. That drawing effect is perfect for the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing!! Once Again, Flippin' Amazing

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is some sculpture!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic reflections...I'm struck again by all the wonderful things happening in your city. Makes me want to jump up and applaud!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful reflections, something I always love, Have a great Sunday Diane

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the second photo; very intricate drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...I simply think that food is for eating!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The crane is still there! Love the shot and interpretation, Grace, will make my freedom with it all one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool reflection capture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the Spanda sculpture...and I've always been a fan of you reflection captures!

    ReplyDelete